Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Signing up for more classes

This is the time of year that I sort out what classes and seminars I'll be attending throughout the year and I always get so excited. This year the photographers I will be working with & learning from are amazing. They are award winning and highly respected by their peers (and I get watch them in action, ask them questions, take notes and just absorb as much of their wisdom as possible). Basically, they are my idols.

Attending classes and seminars keeps me current on new trends in digital photography and helps me continually improve and expand what I can do with my camera. Plus it's another excuse for me to talk photography and take photos (like I really need another excuse huh?) :-)

My son thinks I'm crazy for being so excited to go to school.

No comments: