Saturday, July 18, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel - the Bell Tower Chapel







Leslie and Stephen had a beautiful ceremony in a gorgeous little chapel. They were surrounded by family, friends and fun - every where I turned there werw beaming smiles and people having a fantastic time!

Leslie looked absolutely amazing!

I'll have the rest of the photos done soon and the whole gallery will be on my website, until then here are 3 of the many favorites I already have from the wedding.

Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your very special day!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Melissa, Wow how fantastic these are. I cannot wait to see the rest. Thanks again for all your hard work including helping before the wedding. You are awesome. I will totally recommend you to others....Leslie

Melissa Williams said...

Leslie thank you so much! I had a wonderful time at your wedding!! I will call you as soon as the photos are ready!

leslie dirocco said...

Hi Melissa, just wondering when the pictures of the wedding will be done for viewing. I just can't wait........Leslie