Thursday, January 8, 2009

A quick update

Just wanted to give a quick update on what's been going on this week.

I've been working on photos I took last weekend of some beautiful ladies (the photos are going to be Valentine's photos for their husbands). Because of the nature of these photos there won't be any sneak peeks posted here. I'm still going through the photos but the ones I've finished so far look fantastic (ladies, your men are gonna flip when they get these photos!)

It doesn't matter if you're in your 20's or your 50's, if you're lean & slender or more "squishy" like me, this is a great unique gift that will make your sweethearts jaw drop and his heart skip a beat. Give me a call or send me an email if you are interested in having a Glamour session of your own.


Take care all and I Hope everything is going well with all of you and your families!
M~

No comments: